Thread: Halloween
View Single Post
11-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora
Default Halloween

What did you all do? Did nothing, went partying, trick or treating, school etc. etc. Idk shareeee.

---

I got the job of handing out the candy this year. My face hurts from smiling too much lol. AND THERE WAS THIS EAGER KID DRESSED UP AS CUTE LITTLE SPIDER MAN AND HE FELL ON MY DRIVE WAY COMING TO ME. OMG :`( He was balling his eyes out but he got his candy lol ;-;

I actually ran out of candy this year which is a surprise because every year the amount of kids trick or treating decline. I guess this year ppl be having more babies mmm?

And then this bratty girl said "Ew she gave me the one I hate" as she walked away. WHAT. This ho prefers twizzlers over dumdums. DIDN'T MaTTER BECAUSe I HAD KAWAII BUBUSHKAS SAYING THANK YOU WITH GOOD MANNERS.

Am I a bad person for picking out the candy I like and giving away the ones I hate ; _;