View Single Post
10-31-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

So out of what probably limited Vita players the world has, who's on this?

Starting out, I'm already pretty bothered by the default control layout and... the lack of ability to change it. Coming from almost any kind of action game from fighting to hack-slash where square is my main attack button and going to ROd where it's a dash... euuggggggghhhhhh y i no can change
But damn are the graphics hella pretty. Customization is about as expected as any game of similar genre on PSP/V to date, I swear some of the voices were taken straight from Gods Eater Burst though.

Hammersmith is interesting if only because it's amazingly brutal to be smashing porings with the drill end, that was amusing.