View Single Post
10-31-2012   #1 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians
Default I found one of my problems...

Two days ago I realized something about myself that slightly troubles me.
I was organizing cakes for my friend's birthday to have in a lecture. Anyways I was to bake the cakes whilst another friend was going to ice them. He lives in a residential college (are these called dorms or something?); anyways, I arrange to meet him at 8:15 am.
I was going to call him when he arrived but he gave me the wrong number.. oops (luckily the girl on the end of the phone seemed to be a morning-ish person). I find out that their reception opens at 9:30am.
So I wait...
9:30 comes I talk to the reception, they cannot give me my friend's number as it is a breach of privacy.. fine.. however they cannot even call him to the reception as it is confirming that he lives there. It is then that I ask them if I can leave something there and I lose control and start to cry.
The receptionist feels sorry for me and calls my friend down... embarrassing...

- - - - - - -
So from this event and thinking about some things that happened previously within my life. I realize the following:

I have huge difficulties handing things when they do not turn out right.
I think in many ways I like to know what is happening and have some control, whilst I am not the most organized person I do not like having things suddenly spring on me.

It does not help that I had a lot of work due this week as well. Anyways, anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for reading.