View Single Post
10-30-2012   #57 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

No problem! Not sure if the resources had changed, but the forums is even dedicated to host some GC renders for those who are interested. O_O;

Anyway..., in SoTW 129... KKYYYAA I almost won!!!

"Bring hope to a happy ending..."

This is an experimental sig using elements from k0n's tutorial, but with other resources and stocks as well. (Because I can't do shit on my own base backgrounds.) The overall sig is a tribute to the hot PreCure season, "Smile PreCure" with it's movie "Ehon no Naka wa Minna" (and first PreCure movie to reach #1 at box office!), as well the nation-wide release of the two Puella Magi Madoka Magica movies with "Ultimate Madoka" at the background!

Though in terms of the render choice... You know I HAVE to pick the movie-exclusive "ultimate form" of Cure Happy... And I am lucky to find them at DeviantART... Makes you appreciate Madoka's form because I think the designers went a bit crazy with the design.. xD (And the render artist added the legit effects too...)
Spoiler!

Oh well. I like the final result anyways. Maybe fix the "levels" a little bit and i'm all good. :V