View Single Post
10-30-2012   #8 (permalink)
Versalia
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim12
Good day!

I've decided to make a Water/Electric Soul Master mainly for Boss Hunting and PvE (I chose her over a Bunny/Cat since they level faster)

This is my second sheep but my 1st pure sheep. I have access to MyShop and have some left out equips of my Fire/Electric/Light Witch such as the Zephyrus Set, Lyr and some Powerful equipment.

I am torn between 1441 or 1432 build. Since I could get MyShop Equipment, do you suggest 1441 over 1432? I've read that the 2 in charm would be beneficial, but since I have access to cash equipment, do you think getting 1441 would be better?
I went 1441. But everyone seems to think that isn't too good. I get by well. Weight is a.....
Should I stick to pure MA or should I go MA:HP?
Pure HP, (especially if you go 1441)
In terms of equipment, what do you suggest I prioritize getting? End game equipment such as the 250 masks and head accessories? what should I compound them with?
Depends how you end up. Personally I say Hp.
Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks !
Answers in quote.
This just from my experience ;o;