View Single Post
10-30-2012   #7 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim12
Thanks for the replies! +rep'd both of you!

Could you state the reasons why Fire/Electric is better than Water/Electric? based from the guides I've read they recommend Water/Electric more (maybe they are outdated?)

Do Water/Electric have trouble killing any of the bosses? same goes with Fire/Electric.
Using a fire/electric soul master, all you will have to do is cast Raion's Space then Phoenix Rising (if your MA is on the lower side, Scorching Earth too) and wait.

With water/electric, you will have to either use Undine's + Shard + Thunderbolt + Tesla + Electro Attack in whatever fashion, unless your MA is on the much higher side, then you could be one hitting with Shard + Thunderbolt. Keep in mind if you use Thunderbolt, you could also get a very crappy hit, which is annoying.

Any soul master will not have trouble killing any boss due to whatever space skill - if a monster absorbs electric for example, a water/electric soul master could place down Undine's Garden and they will be able to damage it.

Basically, a fire/electric soul master will kill faster while doing less skill spamming/rotating.

Also, unless you like to carry hundreds of potions (which a magic type does not need) or have a bunch of useless items on you, there is no reason to sacrifice defenses for WT. I have a 1 in sense on nearly every character and I have never once had a problem carrying anything; I even usually have a good handful of planks and cat pieces on them.