View Single Post
10-30-2012   #822 (permalink)
HolyAbyssal
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
I just wanted you to know I got 90 like three days in and I'm barely honored with Lotus.

I mean, you should only need that gear if you're raiding and still sucking. At this point in the expansion, those reputations are for nerd points now. People have been revered for a few weeks now. If you weren't doing dailies diligently to raid from day one, imo it's honestly already too late. The only reason to do them now is nerd point (I might as well wait for the rep bonus in 5.1) and for patterns (which is more important than gear)

I mean, I'm top dps and my gear is like, the lowest.

And Heart of Fear lfr is coming out next week too. Honestly no one raiding should need gear anymore with two lfrs out soon, plus the current tier raid easy until Elegon, and HoF looking pretty easy for the first two.

PS, for pet battles only Rare quality pets are worth it. Common/uncommon have awful stat growth and you'll be banging your head on a wall by level 13.
how2find rare quality pets? I've found a couple uncommon then i have like creepy crate and the guy from authenticators..