10-30-2012   #154 (permalink)
Polar Bear
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

TW isn't all goody goody though; like Koreans, the Taiwanese aren't too fond of foreigners as well. It's just a coincidence that I can understand the insults and jokes about foreigners they say to their friends, thinking we don't understand them. I see English speaking players unknowingly get insulted and kicked for no particular reason at all, mostly just because they speak English. In TW, foreigners don't get blacklisted or banned individually, but there has been 2 major IP blocks for North America. If you haven't noticed yet, the IP block for TW left a sour taste in my mouth.

KR, well once might be luck but more than 5 times isn't a coincidence. I learned some of the words and type them to enforce room rules. A lot of people know that I'm not Korean, but some have pm'ed me saying thanks for learning Korean and being part of the community. The only thing I've seen that piss Koreans off is that players don't follow the room rules, just keep switching into other suits that are banned and wasting time. That's when the infamous "go home china" line kicks in.
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15