View Single Post
10-30-2012   #821 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
REVERED WITH GOLDEN LOTUS.
HONORED WITH SHADO-PAN.

GET ITTT.

omfg and now i need to valor cap for the next 3 weeks.
I just wanted you to know I got 90 like three days in and I'm barely honored with Lotus.

I mean, you should only need that gear if you're raiding and still sucking. At this point in the expansion, those reputations are for nerd points now. People have been revered for a few weeks now. If you weren't doing dailies diligently to raid from day one, imo it's honestly already too late. The only reason to do them now is nerd point (I might as well wait for the rep bonus in 5.1) and for patterns (which is more important than gear)

I mean, I'm top dps and my gear is like, the lowest.

And Heart of Fear lfr is coming out next week too. Honestly no one raiding should need gear anymore with two lfrs out soon, plus the current tier raid easy until Elegon, and HoF looking pretty easy for the first two.

PS, for pet battles only Rare quality pets are worth it. Common/uncommon have awful stat growth and you'll be banging your head on a wall by level 13.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 10-30-2012 at 06:00 AM.