View Single Post
10-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

I agree with everything my boo-bear (Vare) said, but just to add my two cents:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim12
I've decided to make a Water/Electric Soul Master mainly for Boss Hunting and PvE

My Soul Master is Water/Electricity as well, but I only went this path because I wanted her to be at least a little different from my Dark Witch, who is Fire/Electricity. Both are good combinations, but the latter would perform better on a Soul Master in the long run.

Quote:
I am torn between 1441 or 1432 build. Since I could get MyShop Equipment, do you suggest 1441 over 1432? I've read that the 2 in charm would be beneficial, but since I have access to cash equipment, do you think getting 1441 would be better?
No and no. I wouldn't suggest either of those builds. Like boo-bear said; 1414 would be the superior build. But if you don't feel like having to use a pouch, you could go 1423 instead. Otherwise I'd also say go 1414.

Quote:
Should I stick to pure MA or should I go MA:HP?
2:2 of any stat is beyond worthless. You either go full MA or full HP, or you're doing it wrong. I'd personally go HP.

Quote:
In terms of equipment, what do you suggest I prioritize getting? End game equipment such as the 250 masks and head accessories? what should I compound them with?
Aim for the best stuff. Don't waste your cash on low level equipment. Compound with MA and HP. Never compound for LK or anything else.