View Single Post
10-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Fire/electric (on a soul master) is much better for bossing, in my opinion. 1414 is the superior build - LK, DA and WT are generally useless and LK/DA can be made up very easily with equips (or fortunes/scrolls) if need be. Regular bosses do not even require much LK at all; I don't know any exact numbers, but I don't think I have more than 300 LK on a soul master and she does not miss. Most of my tempers also have min or near min LK as well. The only exception to this will be the 60th and 72nd floor bosses of Chaos Tower, but it is not like a fortune or a scroll are hard to get.

I have no real bias between going pure MA or pure HP, however HP will probably be more beneficial in the long run due to things like Soki's Guard Break - and in boss events, you will be able to tank some bosses and still be able to kill them quickly due to whatever space skill.

Whatever you end up choosing though, pick one or the other.

It's extremely easy these days to reach high levels very quickly, so I would just aim for the highest level equips.

Last edited by Nikeos; 10-30-2012 at 03:32 AM.