View Single Post
10-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
nephilim12
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDigimon BattleFlyFFGrand Chase

nephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the roughnephilim12 is a jewel in the rough
Default Starting a Water/Electric Soul Master

Good day!

I've decided to make a Water/Electric Soul Master mainly for Boss Hunting and PvE (I chose her over a Bunny/Cat since they level faster)

This is my second sheep but my 1st pure sheep. I have access to MyShop and have some left out equips of my Fire/Electric/Light Witch such as the Zephyrus Set, Lyr and some Powerful equipment.

I am torn between 1441 or 1432 build. Since I could get MyShop Equipment, do you suggest 1441 over 1432? I've read that the 2 in charm would be beneficial, but since I have access to cash equipment, do you think getting 1441 would be better?

Should I stick to pure MA or should I go MA:HP?

In terms of equipment, what do you suggest I prioritize getting? End game equipment such as the 250 masks and head accessories? what should I compound them with?

I'm looking for equipment which could benefit all my characters [my account consist of Fire/Lightning/Light Witch (will redo since I think going 1441 is better since they hide under SoH) and a soon-to-be Dark Lord] and is suited not only for PvE but PvP as well

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks !

Last edited by nephilim12; 10-30-2012 at 03:09 AM.