View Single Post
10-28-2012   #55 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage
If you don't mind me asking, which tutorials do you use? [Could you provide some links for me as well? :> ]

Besides that, I really do think your signatures are very cute. The colors are nice and not too overwhelming and your fonts fit well with the picture itself. I really do like the styles you're using with the signatures too ^^ The stocks you find are really nice~ Do you make them yourself or do you find them online? o:
(I'm dead on Trickster, meep.)

Okay, here is one of the tutorials that was posted at the Art forums.

k0n's Basic sig tutorial. (There are more tutorials but they require c4ds.) When I use a outdated Photoshop, I use his tuts as a reminder blue-print... Because again I may forget of what am I doing.

Some of these freestyle sigs sampled from the Pokemon-Maria one and the fanart-Cure Peace version. See the characters in the background?

The other one is located at the Grand Chase forums at SGI (the members over there are very graphic-savy compare to the community @ the Trickster or PangYa forums), but it was most likely deleted now. The person who did the tutorial was claimed to be a "art thief" and he apologize for his mistakes. Still, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have make effective sigs. His tutorials covers the "smudge" related sig like the Cure Peace, Nao, and angel-Mami sigs.

Also, you can Google/Bling renders, but I have about two websites linked at the first page, second post.

Last edited by Gaap; 10-28-2012 at 01:43 AM.