View Single Post
10-27-2012   #20 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryuki
after the change by default anyone with a title can change everything v.v and the password works for everyone.
but in settings you can just disable member 1's authority.
and not sure if changing guild master and guild name is only available to guild master, or anyone with the password
The first tiers have powers automatically (they are the Guildmaster and the second and third tiers, the ones who are normally granted titles and are able to receive powers before) upon the update.

Changing the guild master is still done by guild master only. When Miu handed power back to me, we had to be in the same room to do it. I do not know if it still has to be done in the Guild Office however, but we did it there.

I do stress that one has to change the password ASAP to prevent something like Aqua's situation from happening and lessen possible damage control.