View Single Post
10-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default (TW: Transspecism, Polymisogyny) Today I realized that I am a personkin.

As most of you know, I identify as a bear and tiger. For the most part, my parents have been accepting of my identity as a bear-tiger hybrid and allow me to soil myself, eat from a bowl, and sleep in a cage at night. But today (In the Alternian sense of "today", which is actually two days ago), when discussing some important matters in my head with my headmates (I am a quad-system, alternating between several personalities from several different dimensions as you all know), Trans-Karkat who identifies as myself if I was straight - Myself if I was striaght is one of my subconscious headmates that I don't mention as much because he's pretty shy - said several racist things about lowblood trollkin (Trans-Karkat, not only identifies as a genderfluid Xyrmale, but also as a highblood human). Seeing that his moirail is a lowblood this offended her. I'm not sure who his moirail is because his moirail is a headmate of another one of my headmates, Normal Karkat. I told him to check his cisblooded privilege and he freaked the **** out and yelled several specieist slurs at me about being a bear and tiger. I thought I would flip out, but I didn't so I checked my privilege, but I realized I didn't care. So I evicted Trans-Karkat from my head (my headmate's headmate was pretty distressed about it), and thought about my personal identify for several hours before I realized that I mostly identify as myself. I feel like I've been living a lie for all these years because I am no longer bear and tiger, but I'm just me, a humankin, for the most part. But when I woke up the next day I went through my normal bear-tiger routine, allegedly forgetting that all of this happened until one of my Headmates, Waldo, reminded me about the tr*nsgressions that had taken place yesterday. Considering this, I think I may be a Identityfluid Polykin, who flows between being a (Human)Personkin and Dualbiological Otherkin.

So if any of have been wondering why Trans-Karkat hasn't been posting for a while now you know.