View Single Post
10-25-2012   #11180 (permalink)
KieranCarden
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankeroo
this also applies to KieranCardan.

There is a simple rule of economics called 'supply and demand'. There will be a swing in prices that is guaranteed. To think otherwise shows extreme naivety. Not having a dig here at either of you - but I have been here since Beta, never left and have been right 99% of the time with price movements.

This will be the initial period as items flood the market (for instance the much lowered prices of lvl up gb's due to Fast track chars - this wont last).

Mind you there will also be an offset I guess, being MS prices increase. Demand will increase further - and less and less people wanting to sell these days

As to the dynamics of items - the rule set I have heard may end up being in either of 2 directions, a basic x + y + z or a designated item. My source mentioned the des item but I cant see that could be applied without causing grief. Mind you you could tailor the rule set I guess quite tightly.

But at end of day - like has been mentioned numerous times, Driller pet gives exp ! Darn hard to beat that

/spank
I'm fully aware of supply and demand. Regardless of saying otherwise, you are in fact taking a "dig" at someone when you try to point something out and say people are naive. Congrats on being around since Beta? 99% huh? I'd be quite interested to know how you came up with that percentage.

I never said prices wouldn't drop, I clearly said I don't believe prices will drop at a significant rate that other people seem to believe. A swing in prices could be anything from a small change to a large one. You're the one who took what I said and assumed I meant no change at all.

Regardless, there's still a lot of unknown information about this whole system, with people already making conclusions about how everything will work. You can boast how right you've been all you want, but until it happens it means nothing.
Yellow beauty burns gold