View Single Post
10-25-2012   #11177 (permalink)
KieranCarden
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
I kind of understand now I guess ..got a little confused there.

So basically, with the 2k MS you spend, you buy 1 drill for your pet (with 1000 life).
Actually it's more like (as in, actually is) you spend 2k MS to buy 1000 food, feed your pet the max it can have at one point (100,200,300 respectively), and then do whatever it is you do to have it find drill items. Each "drill" life is the max number of food your pet can hold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
It goes and "drills" for you, and has a 70/80/90% chance of finding whichever item you told them to dig/pick up. (Until they hit their limit, which depends on their level.) That's still pretty awesome.
I'm confused why people keep thinking they can set it to find specific items. That hasn't been said anywhere. What has been said is you set the type of stuff you want to pick up, based on some kind of rule set.

Looking at the screenshots of what the pet has picked up, I'm assuming this is most likely going to be divided into item categories. Use, equip, and etc. All the items in that screenshot that the pet has picked up are all Use items.

If this is the case, peoples thoughts on drill item prices dropping significantly (which is really jumping to conclusions anyway) isn't really going to happen. First you have to hope your pet actually finds an item, and then hope it's what you actually want out of the rule set applied.
Yellow beauty burns gold