View Single Post
10-24-2012   #11165 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
pet food items are sold in myshop in groups of 1,000. don't know the difference between the soda and chocolate bar. They speak like these food items or an ev version of them will become a very common event item, of course event rewards are version based.

this is what I know as of now. it does seems really myshop based, which is sad.
I don't think it's sad at all /if/ they will really give out a lot of these chocolate bars and soda's as event rewards. Can't really say if the amount of MS points you have to pay for 1000 'drills' is fair or not, because I don't know if they can miss-drill like us. But if it gives us a 1000 of the item(s) you want the pet to drill within a certain amount of time, then 2k MS sounds pretty fair to me.