Here are the details of the things that have changed with the Guild update.
- Coins can only be obtained through Guild Battles.
- Purchase a Guild Emblem in order to register your Guild Emblem.
- You can choose the form, color, and icon you want for your Guild Emblem.
- Click on [Register Emblem] to complete the process.
Guild Authorization Changes
- With the change in the Guild system (with ranks for Guild members), all the previous authorizations will be reset.
Guild Member Expansion
- You can expand the number of Guild members up to 128.
- Member Increase costs 1,000 coins.
- There is a storage for the Guild now.
- The Guild Storage costs 1,500 coins.
- Untradeable items, timed items, or items that cannot be kept in the storage/bank cannot be stored.
Guild Storage Expansion
- You can expand the slots for your Guild Storage up to 800 slots.
- Expand Storage costs 1,500 coins.
- Emblem Package available in the Guild Shop.
- Add 5 templates to your Emblem production options.
Guild Name Change
- You can change your Guild Name now.