View Single Post
10-22-2012   #15 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

There's no opinions in that thread, of what opinion there is, it's regarding whether or not to rip off /v/'s guide or format it by genre. Personal recommendations, I'll give you that much because I did not clarify. By personal, I meant personal and fit to the requester. Guides and lists are not fit to a single person, they are fit to a general. While it gets somewhere, it doesn't get there.
If you want to lower the amount of whatever activity this forum even has, by all means, more power to you. Nice to now that we have a helpful gaming community here that provides productive answers.