View Single Post
10-22-2012   #14 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
I'd just like to say that posting a link in a recommendations thread and saying done is probably one of the laziest and least productive post on a gaming forum ever. While I am all for self-reliance, guides such as those only go so far. It is the equivalent of either going through a Wikipedia list of games or a popular review's good reviews. The point of these kinds of threads are meant to be personal recommendations according to listed preferences and opinions from peers.
I can't believe I even have to say this in a gaming forum. It's like going to a library and asking for a book and they tell you to look on the internet.
Just gonna say, the link I posted was to a recommendations sticky that was formed specifically to put an end to the influx of recommendations threads. It's full of personal recommendations based on listed preferences and opinions from peers. That's how the thread was formatted starting on day 1.

Swear to god, it's like going into a library and asking where the books are at.