View Single Post
10-18-2012   #508 (permalink)
Hyale
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAt12am
So I've been poking around with my desktop interface again. Actually not sure how many remembers, but I like to have my desktop all neat and clean (Usually as empty as possible) and now I've come down to this.

Spoiler!

Then I poked around and found this desktop UI. Geez, I sorta wanna do something like this, but... exactly what? I love Kingdom Hearts too, so maybe that, but eh. I'll figure something out lol

Spoiler!

PS: He'll never reach his full drive to go limit form lol
I like clean and simple interfaces, too. You have a nice set up there. That KH one is neat, though I wouldn't use it. xD

My set up.. xp yeah~
Spoiler!

In other news, I'm looking for books to read. Any recommendations? I'm okay with any fiction genre except sci-fi and romance. Recently read: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness, 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, and The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes.

Last edited by Hyale; 10-18-2012 at 06:07 AM.