View Single Post
10-15-2012   #6 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemid
Woah, thanks so much for your help~. I guess I gotta drink a lot of potions anyways haha.
Rep +1 c:

I would like to know some of those fast ways to drink potions, becauase it's taking me sooooo long ;c
You could use the method as mentioned above, but I have a different method that I use. I'm not sure if anyone else uses this same method.

Put your potion on a quick slot, head to an NPC [I tend to use Banker Lisa] and click on them really fast. As you click, start pressing your potion button really quick. If done right, the NPC's chat dialouge should show up for a split second before it closes and you should be spamming your potions very quickly. I find that if you press your potion button at just the right speed, not too fast, not too slow, you get through them at a very good speed. Try it out and you'll see what I mean.