View Single Post
10-15-2012   #3 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I know you said you don't want to be using pots all the time, but honestly I find that to be the quickest way. There are tricks to spamming potions super fast which makes it really easy. It's boring, but still easy. Maturing a seed in general isn't exactly a super quick process no matter what kind of method you use. It takes time and effort.

Since your charm is at 0, I'd suggest that you spam profiles until it reaches 2. If you right click on someone and their profile is private, you can keep the little menu open and click the view profile option over and over again, even if the person changes map. To get it to 3 after that, you can buy items from item girl one by one. Buy 500 items and that will get your charm to 3.

Your power is at 1, so if you spam HP pots, you'll get your 2 in power and 4 in charm. After that you can just continue to get your magic to 6 through spamming MP pots. When your magic hits 4, your sense will hit 2. That said though, you would technically get a third point in sense once your magic hits 6, but since your seed would then be maxed out, I'm actually not sure if your magic would hit 6 or if your sense would hit 3. I'd need someone else to clarfiy that but I'm guessing it's magic that would gain the point.
[All of this is assuming that your power got to 1 in the first place via pot spam]

Just remember that sense and charm level up at half the speed of power and magic through pot spamming. So 1 point in power/magic = 2500 pots, 1 point in sense/charm = 5000 pots.

Also as well, I usually make sure to get all my SCs and level 180 before I start on my seed, but that's just a personal preference. Once your seed is fully matured, no actions are going to affect it, so you can feel free to get your SCs without worrying about your seed being affected by your actions.

Last edited by Mazuiko; 10-15-2012 at 05:00 PM.