View Single Post
10-15-2012   #31 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
So basically three times as long as it would take you to get to Soki.
No one is talking about Soki here.

Quote:
2m per entry. Fail somewhere and you've just wasted that 2m.

100 entries for 200m. It adds up, you know.
Like I said, every worthless item is worth billions now, millions are nothing.

Quote:
Oh, never boring to you.. These trials are tedious and beyond necessary.
I can name other things that are beyond necessary, Spicy Trials on the other hand, are fun to do for once.

Quote:
That's because you didn't know what to do. Because, you know, it was new.

Anyway. I'm just gonna say that even if I tried the third slide puzzle for a week straight; there's no way I would be able to clear it (unless I just get lucky). I'm no good with slide puzzles. Plain and simple. Not everyone is capable, so I have no idea why you and Kite seem to think otherwise.
Because it was new, and that's exactly what I wrote. I don't know why you see the need to repeat what I just wrote there, it was new and I didn't know what to do, the second time however, there was a noticeable drop in the amount of time it took me to get to Spicy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
Awesome Kite! You're like living proof of how much faster you can get with a few tries every other day :3