View Single Post
10-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I'd say a bunny, since if you OH KO everything you won't have a problem ;p at least 3 OH KO skills - Tetra, Quad and UC.. it also has dash, so if you don't have a sprint while running to the PQ map you can use that >: I recommend a bunny because I made one to farm Caballa Mine PQ back in the days, and it was really efficient - I had really bad gear but I could always OH KO with Tetra, Quad and UC

You could also OH KO with MFC/FC but that would take a well-refined AP sword and good accessories, you could make yourself a nice AP twist set or something, a nice DP twist shield and a decent accessory balanced in all stats, then for your 2nd accessory you could go for the Blood Earring? And for your hat you could use a 3s Requiem, or if you have access to one, a 4s to comp for AP q.q