View Single Post
10-14-2012   #26 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Ahah. To everyone that is having a hard time with these puzzles, saying they're a waste of time; it takes me 15~20 minutes to get to Spicy.

Puzzles take me:

1st Puzzle: 20 seconds
2nd Puzzle: 1 minute
3rd Puzzle: 2 minutes

3 minutes and 20 seconds at most.

I see hundreds of Spicy eggs for sale, 1m each. Seeing as how people sell the most worthless stuff for a bil, what is 2m nowadays? Chump change.

Like Kite said, memory puzzles are easy to solve too now, just grab a pen and paper. If you lag and it seems like 2 spawn at once, then there's no one to blame but your own luck. I've went through these puzzles over a 100 times and they were never 'boring' to me (in 2 weeks). And I know 2 others that went through this as much as me and none of us had any problems.

I still don't know why some people can't seem to solve a 3x3 puzzle. It's child's play :l and I'm glad Kite is always so positive and looks at things from the bright side.

And Snow, the first time I hunted Spicy it took me about an hour to get to him, cause everything was still new. And now it takes me 1/4th the time, cause practice DOES help. It's just everyone's so shocked now that TO actually requires us to THINK for once, that they give up real quick and then say it's a waste of time, when if you think, playing TO is a waste of time in general, just like every other game.