View Single Post
10-14-2012   #25 (permalink)
kite384
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Lol exactly, not everyone was AFK drilling for eggs before the patch. I stopped hunting Spicy because it can take 30min~60min just to get to him.
Valese and Shugo may like puzzle, but we can agree majority dislike them as they consume time and can be frustrating.

I'm not being mean, I'm guessing Shugo is gonna say we can practice with 5x5 puzzle pieces lol

Edit: Shugo you post way too fast.

Rare is trying to say is not everyone is having a happy time with the puzzles.
its ok i understand i guess there is always a part of players who like something and a part who dislike something O: not trying to force you guys and girls to like the trials just saying its not impossible to learn quickly if you really think more positive :3 and try hard

also grats on 384 posts Melina xD stole my number >3

Last edited by kite384; 10-14-2012 at 10:52 PM.