View Single Post
10-14-2012   #23 (permalink)
kite384
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Practice isn't free when Spicy Eggs aren't exactly easy to drill or cheap to buy. Every time you fail a trial, it's two eggs down the drain, not to mention those buggy memory puzzles where two or more stone statues would spawn at the same time. So after you've made it through that crap, then you get to "practice". And if you can make it past the first or second slider puzzle, you have a "chance" to practice the third.

You guys make it sound as if Spicy Eggs drop from the sky, and the puzzles are already there for anyone to practice as many times as they like.

I'm not sure these trials could be called hard. "Waste of time" is more like it.

well lets say you buy or afk drill 50-100 spicey eggs and practice memory test and slide puzzles then its not that expensive

it didnt took me much spicey eggs to become better

20-30 eggs maybe

the way i figured for myself at 8 statue test works really really good for me now
i do it that way for 5 and 8 statue test the more i do the better im used to it
i couldnt write that down on a paper >3

and Statues at memory test are not bugged in any way they work perfectly fine
if 2 statues spawn at once i can say for sure its not the game its your own internet connection >w< happened to me b4 and that was cuz i had slightly lag

spicey trials arent rocketscience or a waste of time i really like them :3

2 of my guild members are hunting spicey too and they getting better the more they try

i very rarely loose spicey eggs now its possible to minimize the spicey egg loss think positive
thinking negative that wont help >w<

i wish everyone good luck and keep it up >:3

Last edited by kite384; 10-14-2012 at 09:17 PM.