View Single Post
10-14-2012   #22 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Which one is the one you wanted? ;o; @ Gaap
I'm going to be doing this all out one of these nights closer to Halloween, when I'm not busy or if I go to some parties.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

vvvv
Spoiler!

Is what I came up with, mixing the two. I seriously need a better lighter pink, or start using a white base.., this pink did not want to stick at all, and it didn't want to blend one bit ._.

@Keety Yeah, lol. For my makeup I use no filter, or this one that brightens it just a tiny bit, so the color is more true. For regular pictures, I use filters sometimes, but not the ones that make them look old. I just looked at all my instagram pictures and most of them are the same filter, which is the brightener one.

Now for some random stuff I've done since I last posted.

Spoiler!

Other half to the last one in the spoiler. I love doing half and half for funsies sometimes. Mint chocolate chip inspired. Going to be doing random ice cream inspired, too.
Spoiler!

I ran out of my favorite liquid eyeliner that stayed put/was waterproof, so now I'm using a different liner that isn't waterproof, the "brush" isn't a brush, it's some different sort of applicator that's completely impossible to make a straight, clean line with. Will have to get a new eyeliner soon...But can't until I go to Sephora again.

And if anyone has instagram and wants to follow, mine is @jazzaka