Thread: Bye all
View Single Post
10-11-2012   #18 (permalink)
MarkM
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeku
Im not really gonna argue against you on anything, because gameguard REALLY pisses me off. Also simply because people have diffrent opinions and im not in the mood to try to make you belive otherwise of what you think right now. If that makes any sense?

Good luck with everything man , I agree with you to 70%. (if you exclude the whole "tapasco spa monsters and spicy trail being to hard" part).
Its ok i get what you mean, just dont like the fact tht i paid loads to get hi powerd gear and its been kinda made redundent, my ap is not 1hkoing them but its the defence and hv issue.

00+hv, close to 200 lk and 7kdp means nothing to them! Few hits and i die which is ok for bosses/sub bosses but normal monsters, piss off gm's!

As for spicy trials its more of a memory and solving skill issue as i fail in both combined with the short time to kill them, the correct order while they move its just too much for people with bad memoryless and writing it down doesnt even matter as they shift places too fast.