View Single Post
10-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gambler question? :<

I'm sorry that there are other threads around about this and I've read as many guides as I can, but I'm still having a lot of trouble deciding on what to do.

Lately I've decided that one of the characters I've never really tried out PROPERLY is a gambler. I have questions that need answering though before I can FINALLY make up my mind.

I'm planning on going 3124 and pure HP. Reason for this being that I'm not exactly super funded with HP equips or even that much with HV. If anything I want to use mainly card skills, which I will use my AP equips for, whilst using my HP for IR/PC.

That said though, Full House recoil would hurt big time, even with the HP... but I wondered if FH is really worth getting at all, especially for this build? Is it perfectly fine to just go ahead and rely on ONLY IR/PC as my AoE skills? I'd assume so, but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, I can't seem to find any info on the new Gambler skill. Does anyone have info on that? Like, what stats does it use to determine damage and such?

[Also this character is strictly for PvM]

Thanks a lot in advance.