View Single Post
10-11-2012   #2545 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
About that Cnee person. The very first time I saw it walking around, I whispered "her", and it told me "Hi, I'm Onoo's rl sister" -- which was an obvious lie.

Second time I heard about this person was when it tried to get with my friend saying he's a gay guy. Then hours later he ditched my friend and said he was only joking and he's not gay at all and just wanted to make fun of him. :l

A while after that encounter the Cnee person whispered me randomly and told me he's going to make a character similar to my cat's name (which he did) and then he had the nerve to whisper me on it and ask me for advice with cat skills.
^ He also added "don't get mad Val, it's me justxforxdrill".

Then the last time I heard something about Cnee it was when he was whispering Vicksy saying "Valese is my aunt". So I was like oh hell naw, and whispered him "HI COUSIN!" and he went "AUNTY!!!!". I told him to stop impersonating people and that it's pathetic and he started saying I'm /this/ person's sister, and /that/ person's son and etc, after playing 'innocent'.

He seems to know a lot of people. Very annoying :l

Ew.. That's creepy Val...
See the more I hear about people's encounter's with him..
I just get that bad feeling.
And also he's like so.... "playful" with the person? Like I don't know.
He's familiar with them. Also, I noticed that he messes with a lot of
"well known" people. Almost like he/she knows them.
Maybe it's nothing but it's just something I noticed.

Last edited by Joy; 10-16-2012 at 10:19 AM.