View Single Post
10-11-2012   #2539 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Well uh this just happened.

I blacked out the name of the person who was scammed because idk if they would want to be identified. But yeah watch out for POWERvalentina, neigals and Fasterhit. Fasterhit has already been posted here before though...
Yea well I was going to post this here. I got scammed 500m yesterday by 'her'(?). Waited till today because they might've logged back on with a good story, but they didn't. So later that day my friend messaged me on facebook and told me POWERvalentina was/is a rl friend of his and he heard the person scammed me from someone, and told me he has access to the account from long ago. (The person can't change password cause of 7767)

He offered to look if the bunny still has my Galders, that's why he said he's looking for some money. He didn't find any Galders or MS or anything on the account though :/

Oh and also, he said someone named MegaBuffalo or something also has access to this account, which might've been the person who scammed me, and it's also SoulxxxKepper or w/e the name was.

-

And yea you're right about FasterHit ..If I knew this bunny was the same person, I wouldn't have trusted it -_- Silly me, I don't even care about the loss of Galders anymore, I only got sad about the MS I didn't get xD

Last edited by Valese; 10-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.