View Single Post
10-11-2012   #10 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
I remember reading an interesting thing in the Singapore Science Museum about sliding puzzles. From memory they are all solvable but if you wear to change the mechanism such that you could change the position of the items in a row; only certain combinations could be solved.
If someone lives in Singapore, maybe go take a look at the Maths exhibit in the Singapore Science museum.

But there is a trick to them; just not sure what it is.
Maybe that's what I kinda figured out? But then again I'm solving these in a way I've always done ever since I was like... 5? Would play with those little plastic sliding puzzles D: That's really interesting though, I might look that up ..