View Single Post
10-11-2012   #10 (permalink)
iTaker
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
but they got slaughtered the 2nd game, so even if they lost the first, they'd still lose
I'm confused. The second game is actually when TSM started quite strong and basically just messed up. If that first blood in the first game would've somehow let TSM snowball and win, then the series is 1-1 going to a game 3. You can't legitimately say that you know that frost would've crushed them.

Example: Taipei beat M5 last night. lol that isnt supposed to happen. I mean I'm really no TSM fanboy or anything, but I do know that certain things can't be set in stone at that level. Honestly, unless frost wins which they can, they crucify you in Korea for cheating. Frost could be screwed either way.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

Last edited by iTaker; 10-11-2012 at 07:06 AM.