View Single Post
10-10-2012   #8 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryuki
O.O hax!
I think it does help with practice though xD
I couldn't get past the third one teh first time, but got past the second time, and the other times were definitely faster than first time too.
It definitely helps when you keep doing it :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
i think you cant really say puzzles are hard when you just tryed 5-10 puzzles or whatever
ifyou did 50-100 then you can tell if you can beat those puzzles or not give it time O:

the more you try to solve the better

im going to hunt spicey more often now im also still new to this trying hard to get used to it :3
Yea you're both right. I remember my first time doing the slide puzzles and they all took me 10x longer than what I've gotten in these screenshots. I keep getting about the same times on them all now (1st slide puzzle being 20~30 sec. average), since I've been doing them daily xD

Now if only Spicy Equipments wouldn't be bugged and would drop.... q_q