View Single Post
10-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Rare's Answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
How do you like your meat cooked?
Medium to medium well if it's steak. Extremely well if anything else. I hate undercooked meat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
how do you feel about being part of the -are group? (care, rare, dare, jare, mare)
I like it and think it's a fun idea. Jare and Mare was just stretching it a little, but that doesn't change the fact that they're awesome people. I was kinda hoping the group would keep on expanding just for fun and lols. It's amusing though, when people mistake me for another member of the group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Would you rather:

1. Strip in public for $10,000

or

2. Be strapped in a chair forced to watch every single Twilight movie for $1000

I don't believe in stripping for any amount of money, so it'll have to be #2. Besides, sparkly vampires can be entertaining in their own way. >:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
Which rare Pokemon would you be?

Also what are you going as, or would like to go as, for Halloween?
Unfortunately, I was never much of a Pokemon fan, so I really have no idea about the first one. My friends do say that, if I were to be a Pokemon, I'd be either Eevie or Slowpoke. But I don't think they're the rare ones, are they?

I don't normally dress up for Halloween, but if I have to.. maybe I'd go as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
What is your favorite candy?
I honestly don't think I have one. I have a sweet tooth so I'm not all that picky about candy. Does chocolate count? D: If it does, then maybe Kinder Bueno or Ferrero. If not, I guess frosted gummy bears are pretty nice. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
If you're in college, what is your major/if you're not in college, what do you do for a living?
At the moment, nothing. |: I haven't found anything suitable for my major yet since leaving college. I majored in law but have no intentions on becoming a lawyer, so it really sucks for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
Do you even lift?
I would tell you if I understood what you meant. But.. I have a feeling the answer would be no anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Whats the strangest dream you've ever had?
All my dreams are pretty strange, so it's hard to pick just one. I remember one several years ago where I dreamed that my city was being invaded by purple aliens in flying saucers. They actually landed in my neighborhood and on the streets near where I lived lol. I've had quite a few dreams about aliens, actually. But most of my dreams are about water or swimming, I have no idea why. To me that's strange enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
What’s your favorite movie of all time and why?
The Shawshank Redemption, hands down. It's the best movie about hope that I've ever seen, and it just conveys some very important messages about life that I strongly believe in. Plus, Morgan Freeman was amazing at the narration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
What's the story behind your username?
If I remember correctly, Care first came up with "Care" for his ggFTW name (he had it before he even renamed his sheep, I think) and after I renamed mine (currently Dianthea) to Raeir, I changed my name here as well to match my IGN. I don't know about the other "-are" people, but there's no real significance behind my name. I suppose it has gained some over time, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
I wonder, where did "Ameh" come from?
From Ameinias, my Dark Lord's old name. I just stuck a H to the end to make it a bit unique. I'm not sure but maybe just "Ame" wasn't available at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity
How did you discover KISS? ;o
My boyfriend introduced me to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I'm guessing as much as possible. If a woodchuck could chuck wood, I assume he/she would make the most of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
If you could be anywhere real or unreal; where would you be and how would you get there?
My boyfriend's house. From where I usually live, I'd have to catch a plane and then hitch a 20-minute car ride with his family. But I'm here already! ;o;

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedSylphe
Can you lick your elbow?
Nope. |: I tried and failed.