View Single Post
10-09-2012   #2524 (permalink)
Promise
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Well, Rare listed a few people he's impersonated before and Michelle's character happened to be in the list so perhaps he decided to use her real name to make it sound as if he really knows her personally? I don't know .-. Maybe Cnee thinks impersonating/scamming/STALKING is a whole joke.

Some other person called "Circuits" strangely PMed me a while ago and s/he knew my name too?! S/he was saying how s/he was one of my friends on a mule sheep (s/he used my friend's real name too). I knew that my friend was in school at the time, so I WhatsApped him just in case and it turned out that Circuits was impersonating as my friend. I was waiting for the person to try to scam me, but s/he just stopped responding. I found this a while ago (thanks to Care): ./Click? So apparently Circuits = Cnee/Lollas? @_@

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter