Thread: 1144 or 3123?
View Single Post
10-08-2012   #10 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikupapi
EDIT: I'm planning on a Diva :P
Sorry for the double post, didn't wanna add this in the other one.

Since you're going hybrid you won't have FH to worry about, so you should go 3124. Your strongest skill will be One Pair, which is based on AP/HV if I'm not mistaken. You will have Sumo and Super Hips to rely on, so 50k to 60k HP would be more than enough in PvP and PvM.

You would feel the loss of AP and AC at higher levels if you would go 1144, so I advice against it. Sure you would have great WT, but you will miss out on a great deal of AP and AC (DX isn't that important after a while).

The rest of your stats/equipments should be focused on HV. And most of your AP will come from base equipment stats and your weapon.