View Single Post
10-07-2012   #2 (permalink)
Promise
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

I also do believe that GameGuard caused it. When ever I have Trickster up, I'm unable to open up editing programs (like PaintTool SAI, Animation Shop &etc.) or Microsoft Word. I always have to close Trickster, just to open those programs. I'm also unable to open Fire Fox, which is why I tend to use Opera now. I haven't experienced any other issues such as, Blue Screen, Sudden Restarts &etc. but sometimes my browser does randomly freeze or crash.

When it comes to double clienting, it takes a while now. Sometimes I'm just unable to double client at all and I'm now unable to load up clients quickly by using the start.bat way Niata introduced to me a while ago. There are a LOT more negatives than positives regarding GameGuard. I honestly don't know what they were thinking when they decided to get GameGuard back. I came across this thread earlier on today, perhaps it'll help in a way: GameGuard information.

P.S. Hey Ravey<3~

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter