View Single Post
10-07-2012   #2507 (permalink)
Promise
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Posting this on behalf of my friend (CoonVict).

Earlier on today, my friend asked me if I could power level him from 90~99 at Kerbs and I accepted, for free of course. Since I'm a Water/Electricity/Light witch, I power level quite slowly as I don't have many AoE skills however I do have a few. As the power leveling went quite slowly, my friend decided to look for a second power leveler (for dual). bXjheNa offered to power level my friend for 70m. I didn't know that my friend paid first as he didn't tell me.. Anyway, as bXjheNa entered Vamp Castle Boss Room 1 - Lower Gate, s/he kept complaining about the lag. As it was so "laggy", s/he died as soon as it hit 'day time' and then said how s/he forgot to use SoH? As you are only able to enter the Vamp Castle Boss Rooms during the 'night', the sheep was was unable to come back. S/he then said "Done, scammed 70m" and left the party immediately, as shown in the picture below.
Spoiler!

Please be careful when buying/selling power levels by making sure the person is trusted first!
As I was posting this I came across this post here. bXjheNa seems to have already scammed someone on these forums before. :/

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter