Thread: Bye all
View Single Post
10-06-2012   #8 (permalink)
MarkM
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by vochtigepoesje
It's because this games looks too much like a private server where you could basically solo your way through it. 1ko pvp, 1ko mobs, unlimited tm, weak bosses, drill bots which basically killed manual drilling. high level gap. Now that there's one area where you need a party everyone suddenly complains because 1 area rapes the shit out of you.

Perhaps people should try to make a party and do a team effort for once...
I paid ms to get passed the reliance of teams and play it solo which was supposed to be the point of ms gear, makeing the game easier along wirh alties but they made an area that can even beat haxx gear making my efforts pointless and wasted. I also dont like relying on other people to help me as its useually at some price and even if its for free its still a matter of waiting for someone who is willing to help you out, I prefer doing it solo.

This is the main reason I quit and as also said game guaed was giving me crashes, graphics errors, blue screen of death, sound and program issue, basically killing my pc!

Last edited by MarkM; 10-06-2012 at 07:58 PM.