View Single Post
10-06-2012   #3 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
It's my first time on getting a guardian so bear with me. Thanks in advance to those who take time to answer my questions

1. Once I get the seed, can I unequip it so that I can do other stuff without affecting the outcome of my seed? I am aiming for a Legendary so I need to CI for around 1700 cards or less. Because if I can't unequip the seed, then I have to skip Fiesta and CT
Sadly no, you can't unequip the seed. Once you click on it, it's completely stuck to you until it is ready to hatch. When it hits 14 points, it will lock and you won't have to worry about any of your actions affecting it, but until then, things you do will affect it.

2. Is there anything different with Spinel compared to normal guardians? Someone said his Spinel deals more damage (but not that much difference, only around 100~200) compared to his normal guardian.
I'm unsure on this. I'd like to think Spinel does more damage since you use real money for it. I think she does do more damage, but I've not really had a lot of experience with it. There's a bit of a discussion on a thread I made a while ago about Spinel and her damage here.

3. How long does it take to use 1700 cards in CI? Because if I can't unequip the seed, then might as well plan a mini-vacation on TO
Personally for me, it took me about 2-4 days with a few breaks but when I was card IDing, I was really going for it as much as possible. That said though, I only got through about just over 1200 cards for my legendary, so it depends how much work you wanna put in and how lucky you are with your card ID. It may or may not cost as many cards as you think, but it's still best to have that much just incase.
Answers in bold. Hope that helps.