Thread: Wanted Returns
View Single Post
10-06-2012   #53 (permalink)
Math
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Spoiler!

Off topic, but +1 on all of these.
Except I don't know what you mean by old people coming back, but I'm pretty sure that can't be helped that all the old players are gone if they've quit. If you want to change the community back to its original form... well.... <__>;

I actually have this hybrid feeling of being pissed off and happy when maps fail or the system just takes a crap. Makes me make new friends or meet people that I see run around, but never actually talk to them. It's nice to be stuffed in a safe map with a ton of people from time to time, all complaining about the same thing. No sarcasm intended.

The staff... yeah. They can be more caring. Especially with their 1:1s, and oh, I don't know... fixing technical issues in-game BEFORE releasing cute myshop stuff?
>At the same time I've seen a lot of the players be impatient. Maps fail on the weekends or holidays (when the staff aren't working...) and they're throwing a tantrum about how it isn't fixed yet.