View Single Post
10-06-2012   #6 (permalink)
Spamtastic
ggFTW Lurker

Spamtastic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
GameGuard doesn't allow running other processes while it's running.
It was the same in the past. And I still don't know why GameRage took an old Version. This is not the newest, at other games I doesn't have this annoying problems. >.>
The purpose of GameGuard is not to block all other processes. It's to block potential hacking threats to whatever software it is attached to. Due to piss-poor programming it lags/freezes/crashes other processes.

Check your GameGuard.ver, it is recent. My final log in was running GameGuard Rev 1895. As far as I can tell, this is quite recent. nProtect has no support for Windows 7 yet, therefore GameGuard still hijacks system dll files like it did in older revisions. However W7 does not allow this which is most likely the reason for the haywire mess being experienced by so many.

Quote:
Anyways, if you would like to notify me of some of those things you find such as big bird in the sun and the giant picture of earth, I would be interested.
For sure! B has my email address so be sure to drop me a line. Then we can exchange interesting phenomena's and other whatnots~