View Single Post
10-05-2012   #2504 (permalink)
KieranCarden
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
Soo, as we all know, Sakurako came out last night-ish, and i see a pb for B> sakurako 2b

and im like "LOLWUT, this has got to be some sort of scam" (like the oh, ill give you 5k worth of pts today if i can wear it tonight and the rest in galders tomorrow) or some crap like that.

Figured I'd be a good person and 'get 1/2 way into the scam deal' and reveal them before someone actually gets scammed.

So I Pm them and no response.

So i join the party... and this happens:

I dont know either of them, and within my knowledge have never talked to them. So im not sure what the "Jerk to me and liars who made fun" thing is.. But if someone was a jerk to them, it doesnt give them a right to be troll others.

Especially any newbie that might think they can get rich by buying the hairpin before talking to them, and just waste the money when they wont buy it for what they advertise.
Not to choose either side, but I don't see how they lied.

"I put up the price for 2bil for the sake of the ppl who wanted me to pay more than what its worth" - doesn't mean they wouldn't have paid 2b for it, and even asked if you were selling it for that much. It was most likely put up as that much as a "max I'm going to pay" type of thing, but worded poorly.

Still, I see nothing in that conversation that makes them liars, or false advertising.
Yellow beauty burns gold