View Single Post
10-05-2012   #2503 (permalink)
Cait
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Soo, as we all know, Sakurako came out last night-ish, and i see a pb for B> sakurako 2b

and im like "LOLWUT, this has got to be some sort of scam" (like the oh, ill give you 5k worth of pts today if i can wear it tonight and the rest in galders tomorrow) or some crap like that.

Figured I'd be a good person and 'get 1/2 way into the scam deal' and reveal them before someone actually gets scammed.

So I Pm them and no response.

So i join the party... and this happens:

I dont know either of them, and within my knowledge have never talked to them. So im not sure what the "Jerk to me and liars who made fun" thing is.. But if someone was a jerk to them, it doesnt give them a right to be troll others.

Especially any newbie that might think they can get rich by buying the hairpin before talking to them, and just waste the money when they wont buy it for what they advertise.