View Single Post
10-05-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I am not sure if this is the right advice. But keep going as you are but be open to stuff and take initiative. One day something will happen that will make you want to change. You might meet someone who you think is wonderful or have some unfortunate circumstance. You may wish to chase a girl who hates computer games.. Whatever.
Maybe you just need someone else to listen too. I know I do not pay attention to my mum's suggestions to me. Getting an A was never enough for her.

Just last week I decided to fix up my time management skills. So far so good, I have managed to not stress as much over assignments. I have a plan for a 2500 word essay due in 5 weeks and so far all is going smoothly.

But make sure you do what you have to do... Finish school when trying your best.. Keeping your room clean..... Work commitments, staying healthy, etc.
After that it is a choose your own adventure. I am sure you are aware of conequences and such, know them and do what is fine by yourself.

Always seek advice when you need it as well.

PS: anyone is free to disagree with me. I actually encourage it as people have many different views of life and I think is it only fair that there are a few options.