View Single Post
10-04-2012   #27 (permalink)
KieranCarden
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Windows Version: 7
32 or 64bit: 32
Problems: Have to run as administrator. If I try otherwise, this error comes up: "Fail to run GameGuard. Please reinstall the GameGuard setup file." With that said, I can't play TO without running as administrator, which really isn't that crippling. Slight lag when logging in, nothing serious.

As others have stated I also had issues with Firefox becoming extremely laggy and unresponsive for minutes while loading any site (flash or otherwise). Does not happen with Chrome.

And for a bit of additional information that may or may not help, I have Windows installed on a partition on my MacBook Pro, so that's what I'm using to play.
Yellow beauty burns gold